Information about PARKAS publications in the media.
You can also follow PARKAS’ arctivities on NIKU’s website https://www.niku.no/prosjekter/parkas/ and on facebook.
- 5 June 2018, PARKAS was mentioned in Forskning.no ‘New from academia’: https://forskning.no/kortnytt/hvordan-forvalte-verneomrader-pa-best-mulig-mate
- 6 June 2018, nrk Nordland published the following article: https://www.nrk.no/nordland/forskning-pa-saltfjellet-svartisen-1.14072591
- 7 June 2018, the same article was published in Bodøposten.no: http://xn--bodposten-n8a.no/skal-forske-pa-hvordan-saltfjellet-svartisen-nasjonalpark-kan-vaere-en-ressurs/
- 5-6 November 2018, article published in forskning.no, local newspapers and niku.no to announce PARKAS’ autumn seminar 2018 in Geilo: https://www.niku.no/2018/11/hvordan-integrere-kulturarv-i-forvaltningen-av-nasjonalparker/
- 28 November 2018, article published by Kjell Bitustøyl and Anders Mossing v / Norsk villreinsenteret after PARKAS’ autumn seminar 2018 : http://www.villrein.no/aktuelt/parkas-seminar-om-integrering-av-kulturminne
- 10 Januar 2019, article published in forskning.no, niku.no and parkas.niku.no: https://www.niku.no/2019/01/vel-utfort-parkas-seminar-2018/
- PARKAS communication, Nore og Uvdal kommune Facebook side: 13 August 2019 and 13 September 2019
- 14 August 2019, kronikk: Flø, B.E. (2019) Kjensla av ran. Kronikk, Klassekampen.
- 6 April 2020, article published in forskning.no: translation: Martinsen Simon Bele (2020-media) Grazing animals and people transformed Hardangervidda into an open landscape
- 27 April 2020, the same article was published in daily newspaper Nationen: see translation above.
- 28 January 2020, article published in Hallingdølen: «Researchers on the plateau: – The authorities must listen to the local people» (in connection with ‘kulturkvelder’ 28.01.2021 and 25.02.2021).
- 5 February 2021, article published on niku.no and in the research newsletter of the Ministry of Climate and Environment : «Will build trust between local people in Hardangervidda and the administration», written in Norwegian by Jorid Martinsen (NIKU’s Communication Advisor).